Sunday, June 17, 2012

Now the planning stage... The next adventure.

The three descriptions below are my recollections from the summer of 2011.  In late June / early July 2012, I'm heading back to Europe for more sightseeing, and visiting even more spas, thermes, and saunas is high on my list.  I'm especially looking forward to visiting Therme Erding, one of the largest sauna and swimming complexes in Germany outside of Munich, Watzmann Therme and Rupertus Therme in southern Bavaria, Alpentherme Gastein and Bad Ischl in the Salzburg area of Austria, and Kaiser Friedrich Therme in Wiesbaden - which is similar to the Friedrichsbad in Baden Baden.  There are, of course, many more and I'd like to get to them eventually.  If you, the reader, have every visited these or others, I'd love to hear from you.  Respond with some stories or reviews of your own or any questions you have.  I'll try to update the site with more reviews when I can, once I'm in Europe next weekend!

No comments:

Post a Comment